A written path being created to explore the creative process, expand writing skills, and share knowledge.
Monday, August 17, 2026
Willamette Writer's Conference
Two weekends ago I had the priveledge of attending the Willamette Valley Writer's Conference in Portland, Oregon. I had a wonderful time networking with other writers and attending lectures. Though there was a lot presented I did know, a few new nuggets of information did fly into my brain via my ears. One was to think of comps for my manuscripts and using those when submitting to agents and publishers. That idea had never crossed over my desk before.
Also, it was wonderful who had a book seller than willing to offere the writers in attendance a chance to sell there books. Thank you to all those who bought a copy of one of my books!
When I decided to blog this, I realized I really should have taken more than a handful of pictures, but I was caught up in being present and making the most of the opportunities there.
Happy Writing!
First Photo is from my hotel room window at the Crowne Plaza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment