Friday, July 15, 2011

Publisher Called

The editor I have been working with for over two years now called bright and early this morning.  If I hadn't crawled into bed at 4 a.m. after celebrating a friend's birthday party last night, I would have been more awake for the 8 a.m. call. Once I realized it was my editor I woke up fast.

The great news is the illustrations for this book are almost done.  They should be finished by next Friday.  From there the cover art is designed.  Then the book is ready to print.

Few people know about this book yet. The topic is different than my normal science fiction/fantasy writings.

The publisher I am working with is Quixote Press.  I find it wonderful to have an actual editor who calls me and whom I can reach when I've needed to.

My fingers are crossed. I'm hoping this book will be out in the fall.  If so, that will be three published books under my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment