Saturday, September 28, 2013

More on Exploring On-line Stock Buying

As I have free time, I am continuing to educated myself on stocks. After finishing two books, I decided to sign-up for an on-line broker and have a look around. After reading reviews, I decided on OptionsExpress, partly because it has a virtual trading.

I must say, you almost need to give blood to sign-up for an account. About the only thing I didn't have to give to get on to check around the site was my bank account number.

I did set up a virtual account and have been playing around with buying various stocks and checking out charts and trying to read company spreadsheets for the past week. With the help of Wikipedia I figured out the difference between an overweight and an underweight stock.

Now I am considering signing up on a second trading site just to compare the differences of the two.

So much to learn . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment