Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kirkus Review of Stubb, the Magic Pencil

After much waiting, I received Stubby, the Magic Pencil's review.  I found the review to be fair. Though, as most author's would wish, I would have preferred a more positive, book-selling review. The bit about the dark elements (which I consider mild), is personal taste. I think there are lot darker elements in Harry Potter and the whole series by Lemony Snicket, and those have sold well. 

Thus, I decided to publish my review (I did have the choice to archive it and not let anyone see it).

The grammar mistakes in the review are easily fixed on my end, especially in the Kindle version.

Anyway, here is the review.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/heather-hobson/stubby-magic-pencil/

No comments:

Post a Comment