Sunday, February 28, 2016

R2Game League of Angels Curiosity test

Just after the new year I took up playing my first on-line role playing game, League of Angels. I picked a server and created a male warrior, whom I named Regal D. after Regal of the House of Deoward from Revolt and Callings.

While playing there is a chat box. I noticed unless a visibly female character was on, nobody seemed to chat.

In addition characters are allowed to get married, and this increases ones Battle Rating. Anyway, my poor Regal has been in this world for two months now and has yet to find a spouse.  Oddly, enough I managed to gain a child in the homestead  So, now Regal is a single father.

I couldn't help to wonder if I would have been stuck with a single character and no one to chat with if I had created a female character.

Thus, two days ago I went on a new League of Angels server and created a female warrior. As soon as I had access to the chat box I had female and male characters chatting with me.  In addition, I have had three characters interested in pursuing Lady Evaine in matrimony.

Being a female characters is a completely a different experience. Of course, some of this could be due to who is and isn't on each server.  Since I can't have two characters on the same server, there is no ways to remove that variable.

I will keep you posted on what happens next for Regal and Lady Evaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment