Friday, December 15, 2017

The Conrad Chronicles: Revolt and my other writing

Just to give everyone a heads up, the paper back version of The Conrad Chronicles: Revolt is now available on amazon.com. Remember it is retailing there for $17.99.

Revolt on Amazon

Through my publisher I'm able to set a discount with them. If you got to lulu.com you can purchase the book for $13.49, which is a 25% savings. Also, Lulu frequently has coupons in the website for another percentage off or free shipping.

Revolt on Lulu

Now that Revolt is back in the world, I have been working diligently on Realizations. I fully anticipate the second book in The Conrad Chronicles to be out by March, if not a bit sooner. My aim now is to have the third book Rejections out by next December. So I will be busy.

While I'm working on all this editing, polishing, and formatting, I am also spending a bit of time on the second drafter of my League of Angels inspired book. Though I must confuse that other than the names of a few characters my friends from the game wanted me to use, the book has nothing to do with the game other than being a fantasy adventure.  Also, though I had not planned it, I ended up setting the book on the planet Karna and gave it a small tie-in with The Conrade Chronicles. No matter what I write, I always seem to end up back on Karna.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment