Friday, July 20, 2018

New Job: Registered Representative for AXA Advisors

UPDATE: For several reasons I chose to quit this job before it even really got started. August 14, 2018


The tests I mentioned in a previous post are now behind me. I completed and passed my Oregon State Life and Health Insurance test, the FINRA Series 63 test, the FINRA series 7 test. As of Monday I will officially be considered employed by AXA Advisors as a Registered Representative.  Thus I will be beginning my career in the securities field.

Though I have made it thus far, I know I still have a lot to learn and my officially company training will be beginning now. Since the field is heavily regulated, don't expect me to blog too much about my work, but know if you have any insurance, retirement, or other financial goals you would like assistance with, I am officially licensed to help you. Currently I'm only registered in Oregon, but plan to soon get my registration for California.

1 comment: