Friday, March 22, 2019

Backyard Archaeology-The Winter Finds

I really thought my backyard archaeology wouldn't result in any significant finds until the Spring. But a few days in December, January, and February, I spent time in my yard pulling weeds and trimming trees and bushes. After three years I truly thought I had found most of what was in the yard to find. I was wrong. This winter I found more objects than during the Fall. I'm starting to wonder if my yard possess a vortex to another dimension that sends objects through to this realm. That, or my yard is producing items as if it were a 3-D printer.

This winter yielded a baseball, nice bread knife, marble, screw driver, ink pen with ink still inside, blue ball, glue gun stick, spade, metal butterfly, swimming goggles, a toy spaceship, metal stacks and wire, and a few other random items.







No comments:

Post a Comment