Friday, October 11, 2019

The Busy Season . . .New Conrad Chronicle Coming Soon!

These past months have been very busy ones for me for several reasons, one of them that I have been at work writing.  With this I have great news. The Conrad Chronicles: Rebirth will be for sale by the end of this month (October). Just a few minutes ago I finished uploading the manuscript to my printer and order the proof copy. If the proof looks good (which I hope it will as this is the 8th time I've done this), I will hit the distribute button and Rebirth will be available as a paperback.


Meanwhile, I will finish working on the final edit of the 5th Conrad novel Regrets, which may follow this one in a few months, probably early 2020. At this time I'm also writing the 8th book in  the Conrad series, and am about 4/5ths done with that first draft.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment