Friday, August 12, 2011

Writing and Wedding

My life has become consumed by the wedding.  I'm still deciding on wedding colors. Since a shortage of formal gloves exists where I live, I have ordered three pairs on-line. When they arrive, I will pick the color I like for my bridesmaids and order more.

My crinoline arrived yesterday.  Now I can properly try on my wedding gown, then take it to a seamstress for the final alterations.

The venue is secure.

My mind now races with thoughts of securing a baker, a florist, and a caterer.  I feel like I should be singing "Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub . . ."

The writing life has slowed a bit. I did work on my church article today. Yesterday I wrote in my journal and edited a friend's piece.  Deep inside I hunger to get back to the Conrads and science fiction writing.

I am glad to notice someone is reading my blog. That is better than my poor friend Echo Ryan.  Nobody has touched her blog in several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment