Thursday, March 17, 2016

Books Published by Friends and Self

Over the years I have mentioned my own published books, as well of those as my friends. I realize the links to all those books are scattered throughout this blog. Thus, I have decided to create one blog entry with all the links.

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know and I will add you.

Happy Reading

List of Paperback Books Available for Direct Purchase through the Publisher:

Callings: Tales of the Conrads of Karna Paperback-Heather Hobson
 
Unicorn's Milk Paperback-Heather Hobson Lewis

Stubby, the Magic Pencil Paperback-Heather Hobson

A Tale of Butts: The Story of a Couch Paperback-Echo Ryan

Apex Paperback-John Stepehn Pinto

Homuncula Paperback-John Henri Nolette

Webs of Paradox Paperback- KC Heath


Lies Retold- Elle Dee
 
List of Paperback and Kindle Books Available on Amazon.com

Stubby, The Magic Pencil by Heather Hobson

Unicorn's Milk by Heather Hobson Lewis

Callings: Tales of the Conrads of Karna

A Tale of Butts: The Story of a Couch by Echo Ryan

Apex by John Stephen Pinto

Webs of Paradox by KC HeathHomuncula by John Henri Nolette

No comments:

Post a Comment