Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Missing Person: Konrad Charles Reichenberger

Today I learned from my mother that my brother's closest friends from his 20's, who was also an usher at my sister's first wedding, is a missing person. Though I hadn't spoken to him in several years, Konrad Charles Reichenberger, is an important person to my family. I have known him for more than 30 years now, and was sadden to learn that he has been missing since January 13, 2018, and I am just now learning this.

So, with hopes to keep people looking for him, I am blogging here to pass the word.  The official news link I found is http://www.actionnewsnow.com/content/news/The-Modoc-County-Sheriffs-Office-is-asking-for-the-publics-help-in-locating-a-missing-man-Konrad-Charles-Reichenberger-age-44--470149283.html

In summary he was last seen on January 13, 2018 and was reported missing on January 16, 2018 in Modoc County, California. Thankfully someone went to check when they didn't hear from him, and found his dogs, which Konrad would never have left like that. Konrad is 44 years old with brown eyes and brown hair (which he usually has kept really, really short).

If anyone knows anything, please contact the police and let them know.

Though the photo I have is 20 years old now, this is Konrad and my brother as ushers at my sister's wedding. Konrad is on the right.

Ivan Joshua Hobson and  Konrad Charles Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment