Wednesday, September 12, 2018

End of Summer Writing Update

Currently my novel, Rejection, is on track for coming out this Fall. Formatting and one final edit have begun. Yesterday I wrote a rough draft for the back of the book, as well as an author's note for inside. This book has been a long time reaching print, and I will be happy when it is out there, and I can move on to the rest of the series. As I remarked in the author's note, Rejection is actually the first book that was written in The Conrad Chronicles series, though it didn't end up being the first book in chronological order, which is why it has taken almost three decades for this book to be published.

Besides my working on Rejection, I have also been typing up the second LOA inspired book and just started playing around with ideas for my 2018 Christmas poem. Add to this that a friend asked me to write a biography of a banana slug for a fundraiser, and I have been busy, but not to busy to enjoy hanging out with a good book a few days this past month.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment