Friday, March 20, 2020

My Other Job

For years I have kept this blog exclusively focused on my writing, random thoughts, fun things, and areas of concern in the world. Very little have I written about my various careers. Right now, given the Covid-19 Virus and our changing world, I feel perhaps my other skill areas are important to share.
Heather H. Lewis, Financial Advisor

Currently I am employed as a financial advisor with Castro Monroy Group in Salem, Oregon. So if you are currently concerned about your financial situation, you aren't alone. My colleagues and I are here, and are more than willing to do our best to help you at this volatile time. We are working remotely, and conducting meetings via phone or video. So if you feel the need, please reach out. There is no cost to meet and consult with us. We offer personalized service, and many products that are stable in this current environment and with solid companies that survived even the 1929 market crash. We carry very strong and competitive life insurance products, if that is a current concern you have.

Also, you should know I am a former teacher, and am passionate about educating people, as well as have a strong desire to see a vibrant and successful middle class, so I'm willing to work with any client, with which I can legally work (that means Oregon residents right now), no matter their income level.

So if I can help you in anyway, please e-mail me at my work at HL@castromonroygroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment