Monday, April 10, 2017

Additional Site for my writing

Thanks to some writing information my sister sent to me, I decided to create another site to promote my writing. Thus today, I started playing around with WordPress. As I have looked around and created a page, I noticed some of the set up is similar to using Blogger, while some of it I am finding harder to locate. I spent ten minutes just trying to set the Title and finding the page to do so. Everything that I posted on there, can be found on here, but I figured learning something new would be good for my mind.

If you want to check out what I have done so far, head to:

https://thewritingsofheatherhobsonlewis.wordpress.com/

Since the site option I picked on WordPress is the free one, I think you may have to endure some ads.

Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment