Saturday, June 3, 2017

Backyard Archaeology

Spring has arrived and so has the time to pull weeds and garden. I have discovered as I do so, I find many usual things in my yard, clearly left behind from earlier settlers of my current home. Some of the items are small and some rather large. Most I know what I have unearthed, but a few I really have no clue what they are.

Each year the rains seem to produce a new batch of discovers. Here are a few of the items I have uncovered in this past two years.


This next batch I found just three days ago.

I am still trying to figure out what the little blue rubbery square with what looks like a moon in the corner actually is. It isn't an eraser.

This week I will be out in the garden again. Who knows what else I will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment