Saturday, June 24, 2017

Mythical Battlestar Galactica Snow Globe

For yahrens (years) I have known of it's existence, but had never seen one. Frequently I searched yard sales and e-bay with no luck. I only knew of one person who owned one, actually four to be exact. Finally after decades of waiting and searching, I am proud to say I have added the Universal Studios Battlestar Galactica souvenir snow globe to my sci-fi collection.

The item retailed back in 1986 for a $1 (the sticker on the bottom says so). The one I now possess has no water left instead, but that doesn't surprise me given BG went off the air in 1979 (I don't count the other two shows at all).

The toy is amusing as it has two cylons sitting on a teeter-tooter.  I hope it amuses you as much as it does me.
Battlestar Galactica Universal Studios Snow Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment