Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Plane Photos

By now, if you have paid any attention to my blog, you will have noticed I like to have a window seat when I fly in a plane. One of my main motivations is I enjoy taking photos while hovering miles over our planet.  Of course, given airplane windows are double paned  and often have dings in them, the photo quality isn't the best. Then of course, there are the times

when the window seat one gets is by the wing and you end up with the wing dominating all you photos.

Regardless of all this, I just did a flight from Oregon to New Jersey and back. Hogging a window both directions, I took several photos along the journey. Here are a few of them I thought you might like.
Sky and Clouds
Mt. Hood

Great Lakes

Midway Airport

Chicago



Airplane hanging from airport ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment